“A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results” Wade Boggs
We all want to live a life with happiness and a sense of direction for where we are going, but it seems like very few wake up in the morning with a passion for life, a passion for their goals and dreams. Very few live their life with a sense of direction for where they are going.For many people their whole life has become one big routine of doing the same thing every single day; with absolutely no change or awareness of what is going on. Most people live that kind of life, and that is what I call a zombie life; they have no control or sense of direction of their life.
Unfortunately there are many people who wake up in the morning and the very first thing they say is “oh well, here we go again”, with a deep voice of senselessness coming from within. Maybe they say something like “I wish I didn’t have to go to school or work today” does it sounds familiar? I bet it does.
If you want to change the feeling of senselessness, and want to feel more alive in the morning, then you have to understand that how you start your routines in the morning is going to determine how your day is going to be.
Here is five major step to take more control of your morning routines:
- Your very first thought in the morning is the essential thing for starting a good day. When you wake up in the morning try to find something positive to think of. It could be someone you love; it could be a positive expectation of what is going to happen today.
- Telling yourself it is going to be a GREAT DAY, it help you to create a state of mind of positive expectation.
- Do not look at your smartphone for the first 30min, I know the very first thing you do is to check your Facebook, Instagram or Snapchat. You are wasting valuable time and energy in the morning on the social media so it is a NO GO!
- Start your day with some inspirational (read a book, listen to a podcast, see a motivational video, or read my blog)
- Do not watch the news in the morning or listen to the news on the radio, 99.9% of the news is negative and you want to avoid any kind of negativity during your day.
Follow these five steps and you will experience your day will be changing day by day and I want you to remember to live your life to the fullest, because life is LIMITLESS!